The making of a man who struggles with God

September 28

I don't know. I feel like a man without a soul. I feel like I just go through the motions. I feel like I can do anything I have to do, but none of the things I should do. I'm just a bit tired of being smart and asking the right questions, but feeling dead inside. I said before that I'd be ok with not feeling like I'm worshiping as long as what I did was honoring to God. Well, maybe that's still true, but I feel like I'm not even honoring God. I don't know. Is it selfish to want to feel God's presence? No, that's absurd. But what should I do? The only thing I can think of is to stay devoted. Keep doing what I'm doing, and pray for a passion. But that sucks.


- Jacob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home












Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com