The making of a man who struggles with God

September 29

Here's an interesting thing that happened today. A teacher asked us to stop for a moment to think and pray at the beginning of class. I was thinking about the song "In the Secret", and I wrote "I want to know you more" on my hand. I don't know why. Sometimes it's nice to write on myself. Boy, that sounds dumb. Anyhow, I looked at my hand later and the "you" had kind of faded, so it looked like "I want to know more". I thought "Wow, that's how I've been". It's so easy for me to get hung up on trivial knowledge and forget about God. Sometimes I just want to know stuff, not God. I'm not sure how I can focus on knowing God, but I'm gonna think about that some more. Anyway, this was really cool for me, because I think I might have found a way out of this cold-hearted rut I'm in. We'll see.


- Jacob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home












Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com