The making of a man who struggles with God

October 14

Well, here I am. Not Here, not just somewhere, but definitely, just exactly right here. I've been thinking a lot about fasting. I want to do it. The problem is, it would be hard to keep quiet. Most of my social interaction centers around meals, so it would be obvious pretty quick to almost everyone in the world that I was fasting. And that's not really the point. Maybe it's okay, but I really want to avoid looking good to other people, or more specifically, feeling like I look good. And yet I want to fast. Soon. I'd like to talk to a couple more people (I've talked to several already) and get their opinions. We'll see.

As I recall, the idea of fasting intrigued me because it seemed like it might help me interact with God.


- Jacob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home












Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com