The making of a man who struggles with God

October 28

Well, here we are in Vancouver. We actually arrived on Friday, but I haven't made time to write until now. It's been pretty good for me so far. I love to come back to Vancouver and see Hastings Street, rotating signs and nice cars. (Those are the 3 things that say "Vancouver" to me.) I got to go to a little store-front mission I've been to before and see the lady who runs it again, so that was really cool. I missed out on my favorite Vancouver church [it's full of mentally handicapped people] because only half of us got to go, but I got to got to a similar church. That was cool. I've also done a good street walk and some other stuff. Emotionally I've been all over the place this week. I think I prayed for more emotion, and either through God's divine intervention or through my own subconscious actualization of my desires (aren't I awful?) I think I've experienced it. I've felt really restless and emotionally vulnerable, kind of like I want to fall in love or speak in tongues or anything big and emotional.

Didn't speak in tongues. Did fall in love. That's what the rest of the trip was about for me. We'll just skip to November.


- Jacob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home












Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com