The making of a man who struggles with God

October 4

Lord, I am your child, and I am your servant. I submit to your guidance. I have accepted your forgiveness, and now I accept your plan. I accept that you know what's best for me. I accept that your ways are not my ways, or your thoughts my thoughts. I accept that all things work together for good. I accept that for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, for sorrow or for rejoicing (or for boring), you have all-encompassing lordship over my life. Lord, forgive my impatience and my unbelief. I rededicate my life to you, and I commit to seeking a higher acceptance of your lordship. Lord, teach me to love you as you love me. I'm yours.


- Jacob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home












Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com