The making of a man who struggles with God

November 10

I just re-read all my previous Journal entries, which was a very beneficial experience. Man, I sound like someone who's really seeking God back there! I pray that that passion will not go away. I also realized I've been putting off fasting for a long time. Maybe I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Maybe. As I look back I'm also really frustrated by my inability to pray as much as I should (or really any amount at all). I know I can't guilt myself into a more meaningful (more existent) prayer life, but I'm sick of this wall in my life. When I try to pray my mind wanders, and I never really know what to say. I think maybe tomorrow I'll fire off a bunch of emails to people who might be able to help me. We'll see if that sounds like a good idea in the mourning. Lord Jesus help me.


- Jacob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home












Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com