The making of a man who struggles with God

February 8

Looks like I don't Journal much any more. Perhaps now I email instead. I've been struggling a lot recently with why I am a Christian. I decided that it's not based on any kind of reasoning, but just on a feeling in my gut that there is a God, and that he cares for me.

And that's all for February. It picks up a bit in March, but the journal is definitely winding down by this point. If you've stuck with me so far (and I have no idea if anyone is actually reading this) have courage - the end is closer than it seems. Love you.


- Jacob

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacob said...

It is kind of weird. But I've decided that since my concept of a permanent self is merely a misinterpretation of five ever-changing agregates, nothing that happened to "me" in the "past" has any bearing on my present "self". So we're good.

And now back to my Buddhism paper.

10:00 AM, June 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home












Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com