The making of a man who struggles with God

January 13

Wow, I haven't written in a while. God, eh? Basically, I realize that I'm skeptical of God's involvement in all areas of my life. There is no event I can think of where I look back and say "There had to be divine involvement there". So even if I could reach a sort of sense of God's presence, I would tell myself that it's all in my head. So I'm stuck. I guess some day I'll develope the faith to see God in all the stuff in my life, and then I could accept a sense of his presence, but I can't get there just by wishing I was. And I don't totally want to anyway. I don't want stupid faith, but maybe that's the only kind there is. We'll see.


- Jacob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home












Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com