The making of a man who struggles with God

January 17

"Give us clean hands; give us pure hearts. Let us not lift our souls to another." That's what's running through my head right now. Hm. I don't really have anything to write right now. God is faithful. God is good. Blessed be the name of the Lord. I've been thinking about how much we should be driven by passion, and how much we should rely on our wills. If I want to do more devotions do I psyc myself up or just bear down?

Ok, this part is written hours later. I have nothing really to say. I'm in one of those places, like the woods between worlds, where I'm just not thinking or feeling anything in particular. There's nothing left to say, except that God is good.


- Jacob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home












Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com